Toyota FJ Cruiser (2006-2020) kaon Light Cargo & Pet Barrier SKU: KS0256 available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Toyota FJ Cruiser (2006-2020) kaon Light Cargo & Pet Barrier SKU: KS0256
Want an innovative easy to install cargo barrier for your vehicle? Kaon are renowned for creating 4x4, touring and camping solutions that are cleverly designed, meticulously engineered, and most importantly address real problems. We like to approach things differently, by championing innovation, cutting-edge technology and precision.
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser (2006-2020)
Suitable as a Light Cargo & Pet Barrier only
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Light Cargo Barrier and the Barrier Shelf mount using the rear grab handle points, ensuring there’s no drilling into the interior of your car
- The Barrier Shelf makes clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – it’s interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst cut-outs still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
1 x Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
Our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment.
In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.