The tribe has spoken: New product sneak peek
You talk, we listen
Most often, we get queries about whether we have, or can make exhausts for different 4wds and utilities. We have listened to our community so we figured we might add some details here to keep track of what we've been working on for you in product development for PPD Performance.
Over the next three months, we have new releases of quality 304 grade stainless steel 4x4 exhaust systems arriving for a bunch of different models our community have asked for. Here is a sneak peek:
- Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series with DPF
- Toyota LandCruiser 79 series with 4.2l TDI - turbo back exhaust
- Toyota LandCruiser 79 series dual cab 4.5l V8 - turbo back exhaust
- Toyota LandCruiser 105 turbo back exhaust
- Toyota Hilux KZN165R turbo back exhaust
- Toyota FJ Cruiser catback exhaust
- Holden Colorado RG DPF back exhaust
- Nissan Navara D22 3.0l TDI turbo back exhaust
- Nissan Patrol GQ turbo back exhaust
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2006-2011 turbo back exhaust
We are also releasing a number of DPF delete pipes for a number of models over the same time period for the Gun Hilux, Amarok, NP300 Navara, MQ Triton and PX Ranger.
As with all of our systems, these will be exclusively constructed from 304 grade stainless steel, using the latest mandrel bending and fabrication techniques to ensure the best sound, performance and longevity. Along with great prices, we provide a two year warranty on our products and a fitment satisfaction guarantee.
Keep an eye on our website for updates, and flick us an email or message us on Facebook!