Multiple CalOffroad CalOffroad Platinum Series Front Coil Springs 2-3 INCH Light Duty On Some Cars Heavy Duty On Others available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Multiple CalOffroad CalOffroad Platinum Series Front Coil Springs 2-3 INCH Light Duty On Some Cars Heavy Duty On Others
CalOffroad Light Duty Platinum Series Front Coil Springs are designed and manufactured specifically to suit Fox Coilovers that require an upgrade from the standard Fox coil that they are preassembled with. Our coils are developed and manufactured in Australia, using high-grade Australian made steel and utilising the latest tapered wire technology, allowing us to tune a rebound rate into the coil, assisting the shock for a less aggressive rebound and less shock fade under extreme conditions. Dyno testing has been carried out to ensure the coil rate is tuned to match the shock valving, achieving the smoothest possible ride. If you have added additional weight to the front of your Fox suspension lifted vehicle and find that you are now having trouble keeping the desired lift height then these are the coils for you.
- Suits any Fox 2.0 Coilovers that requires a 14" coil upgrade from the standard Fox coil that they are preassembled
- Sold in pairs
- Increases the ride height to approximately 2-3 inches
- Utilises tapered wire technology
- Finished in CalOffroad Platinum silver powdercoat
- Light duty on Hilux N70 / N80 Heavy duty on Colorado and Dmax
- Check coil ID if you are running these on Non truck application coilovers
Terms Of Sale
CalOffroad offer custom built suspension solutions, with unique adjustability and performance.
These kits are assembled to order to suit your accessory and weight requirements, with an average lead time that can vary between 1-3 weeks.
If you need a specific eta, please contact us before ordering and we will be sure to assist you.