Canyon Off-Road 2 Person Roof Top Tent (SOFT SHELL LONG STYLE) PANORAMA (SKU: CAN-200-PANORAMA) available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
- 2 Year manufacturers warranty!
- Absolute convenience – sets up in under three minutes!
- Tough-as 400 gsm Poly Cotton Ripstop Canvas construction, Our toughest so far!
- Fully water and insect proof design – perfect for the tropics
- Extended body and rain-fly covering the full ladder entry and creates even more shelter underneath. We have also added an extra window & mesh opening on the extended body so you won't miss out on any views from up top.
- Unique window design, offering 360° views and even better aerodynamics in high winds.
- 2x EXTRA Large Skylights (gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night) Our largest so far!
- Internal storage pockets to keep your snacks, smartphone and lights nice and safe.
- Stronger, longer ladder designed for lifted 4WDs!
INSTOCK for Immediate dispatch or Collection!
We have Pickup available from BAYSWATER VICTORIA Warehouse as well as our Perth Warehouse! If wanting to select the VICTORIA pickup give us a call on 1300 00 8368 to arrange.
Our new "PANORAMA" range of Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tents is designed to excel as a convenient and safe camping solution for Aussies. The Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent is quick and easy to set up - it can be ready for use in under three minutes, and can be packed away just as quickly. Perfect for use on the back of a Dual cab Ute paired with an OZROO Half/Full Height Tub rack.
The tent is made from tough 320gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas with high-quality polyester medium to heavy gauge self-repairing coil zips. The fly is made from durable poly oxford with a 2000mm water head capability.
Traditional polyester edge binding has been replaced with durable flat fell seams ensuring no fraying and minimal risk of wicking (the ability of water to be drawn upwards by capillary).
All seams are sewn with a poly cotton core spun thread allowing for natural cotton swelling ensuring needle holes are filled and watertight when wet. The 75mm high-density foam mattress makes for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The roof top tent is fully waterproof due to blade coat waterproofing application, and the windows feature a polyester sand-fly and midge-proof mesh woven using one of the finest mesh grids available - 150gm/M2. This still maintains anti-tear characteristics.
The aluminium ladder is suitable for installation on almost any model of 4WD coming to a total of 2.1m high.
The PVC cover is made from heavy-duty 600 GSM, which means the tent is well protected from any low overhanging trees or other obstacles.
The 4-man annex is the perfect for additional storage or added company.
With 420D walls and twin windows and openings all featuring fine mesh that keep the bugs out and lets the fresh air in.
The annex even allows you to access their vehicle from directly inside the tent – a great feature for avoiding the weather outside!
Panorama Setup and Review Video by @AdventuresofKatelyn on Youtube :
A short Install video from @Adventurewhenwecan on Youtube:
6 Month Review of CAN-100 by @Adventurewhenwecan on Youtube:
Colour may vary depending on lighting (CAN-200-PANORAMA)
- Fly Type - Standard Fly
- Dimensions Closed (Exterior) - 1250mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 300mm(H)
- Dimensions Open (Exterior) - 3130mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 1100mm(H)
- Sleeping Capacity - 2
- Mattress- 75mm thick high-density foam
- Sleeping Footprint - 2360mm(L) X 1400mm(W)
- Peak Internal Height - 1100mm
- Tent Weight - 52Kg
- Static Weight Capacity - 225Kg
- Internal Frame - Aluminium
- Tent Body Fabric - 320Gsm poly-cotton Rip-stop
Rainfly Fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford with taped seams and PU coated
- Mosquito Screen - No-see-um Mesh
- Travel Cover - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Annex Footprint - 2150mm(L) X 2150mm(W) X 1900mm(H)
- Annex Weight - 8.5Kg
- Annex Floor - Heavy duty 600g PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant
- Carry bag Included
Due to this item exceeding 30kgs we will deliver it to your closest depot unless a COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A FORKIFT is provided on checkout.
We can provide door to door delivery options for an extra fee, Please contact our sales team on 1300 773 494 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of the order being placed if you would like us to quote this option for you.