Ford Ranger (2011-2019) PX / PXII Commercial Tech Pack Compatible Bullbar available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Please note: Any orders during this time will dispatch on the week 24/05/2021.
FORD RANGER PX PXII HEAVY DUTY PROTECTION BULL BAR
FULL AUSTRALIAN STANDARD - ENGINEERING APPROVED.
Need to equip your tech pack equipped Ranger for tough off-road conditions, but want to retain your radar guided cruise control and frontal parking sensors ? This is the bar for you
Protect your 4x4 from damaged with an OzROO bullbar. These mount to the factory points with heavy duty engineered brackets to ensure protection.
OzRoo Bull Bars are constructed from high tensile, reinforced steel and are finished in multistage powder coat to offer the ultimate in utility, durability and appearance.
Designed specifically for the PX and PXII Ford Ranger, tech pack, they are supplied complete with all fitting accessories, and offer easy bolt-on fitment.
BULL BAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- - FULL ADR Compliance
- - Air bag safe
- - High tensile, reinforced steel construction
- - Durable multistage powder coated finish
- - Complete fitting kit and instructions
- - Equipped with winch mount and quality fog lights!
Uniquely designed for Australian conditions, with class leading protection, all covered by our fuss free two year warranty. The bull bar is simply one of the best 4x4 accessories available to protect your Ford Ranger from offroad adventures.
OzRoo, For Australian Conditions - Proudly distributed by PPD Performance
- The support for the bashplates is required to be reused if using factory bash plates.
- For PX3 grills it is required to cut the bumper to provide support for the grill.
- PX3 models which moved the sensor will not suit straight bolt up a bracket will need to be made.