Ford Ranger (2015-2019) Ford Ranger PX3 - 2.0L - 99-CAC15409 available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Utilising the latest cooling technology, the Harrop engineering team have designed a high flow intercooler to suit the Ford PX3 Ranger and Ranger Raptor. Our Charge Air Intercooler is a superior design featuring cast aluminium tanks welded to the core, to handle higher boost loads and increased temperatures without fear of cracking or lifting off the plastic tanks from the core. This is a known failure point on plastic tanks which are crimped onto aluminium cores and unable to handle increased boost pressure.
Our intercooler core is 28% larger and 3% thicker than the standard OEM core, featuring a superior tube with internal fin construction for uniform air flow and greater heat dissipation. This upgrade is perfect for customers with aftermarket performance upgrades creating higher boost loads, as well as customers driving under heavier load conditions like towing a boat or caravan.
The Harrop Intercooler directly swaps with the OEM unit and is manufactured with billet quick connect fittings so that it retains the OEM hose connections.
- Manufactured with cast aluminium tanks
- Assembled with internal fin inside the tubes
- 28% larger and 3% thicker than the OEM core
- Direct upgrade from the OEM - brackets supplied in kit
- Minor trimming of air dam required to accommodate larger core.
- Despite increased thickness the intercooler core will not prevent the install of popular winch models
- Available in satin black finish with Harrop logo