Ford Ranger (Oct-2016+) 3.2L PX2 & PX3 Performance Upgrade - Stage 2 available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Ready to unleash the power potential of the Ford Ranger 3.2L engine?
(19/1) PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 1/3
The best bang for buck on the 3.2L Ford Ranger is an exhaust, intercooler, snorkel and tune (with optional DPF delete - not a road legal modification), so PPD has packaged these items together at an affordable price to get you the best gains for the best price!
PPD Performance Stage 2 Performance Upgrade Package
Package includes the following:
- PPD Stainless 3" Exhaust, choice of legal or off-road variants.
- DPF-Back Exhaust (retains the factory DPF filter, this is the road legal option).
- DPF-Delete Only (deletes the DPF and connects to the factory rear section, for off-road use only)
Full turbo-back exhaust (replaces the entire stock exhaust system including DPF, for off-road use only)
- PPD Remapping Software
- Custom tune based off our dyno experience, optimised for towing, economy or power.
- EGR Functionality Disabled (if requested, for off road use only).
- DPF Functionality Disabled (if requested, for off road use only).
- Safari High Flow Snorkel Kit
- Designed and constructed in Australia, manufactured from quality UV stabilised polyethylene.
- Designed to maximise airflow, ensuring supply of cool air for maximum engine performanc.
- Positive sealed for water and dust protection
- OEM+ durability and appearance
- PPD Upgraded Front Mount Intercooler Kit
- 1 x Bar and plate intercooler (680 x 250 x 65mm)
- Intercooler core Mounting hardware
- Polished aluminum hard intercooler piping
We've used our experience in modifying dozens of Ford Rangers including our own shop car to develop tunes that suit each users application. Once the remapper unit is received you will be able to provide us with the ECU file from your car and request what type of tune you want.
These kits provide everything needed for the DIY enthusiast. Simply bolt on the exhaust and follow the instructions provided to load our tune (remap) into your car!
You will be able to advise us of your desired tuning requirements after receiving the remapper device.