Isuzu DMAX (2012-2016) 3.0 Turbo Diesel - Munji High Performance Intercooler Hard Piping available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Isuzu DMAX (2012-2016) 3.0 Turbo Diesel - Munji High Performance Intercooler Hard Piping
The Intercooler Pipe is a direct, alloy replacement for the factory rubber hose.
What are the benefits?
The original rubber intercooler pipes expand under boost, which can cause lag and also fatigue over time which can rupture.
The hard pipe upgrade:-
- Aesthetically pleasing;
- Is stronger, will not expand under boost or fatigue;
- Has built-in barb fitting for attaching a boost gauge; and
- Comes with silicon joiners, which are more durable than the original rubber joiners, and will withstand must higher boost levels.
All these benefits suit a standard to a highly modified vehicle, with standard front mount intercooler.
- Black; or
- Brush Silver; or
- Polished Alloy.
- Stainless steel clamps are included in the price.
- Upgrade available to T-Bolt clamps by selecting this as an ‘Add On’.
- No Boost Fitting; or
- 1/8 npt 6mm angled barb.
What vehicles does this suit?
- Isuzu D-Max - 2012 to 2016 (4JJ1 engine)
- Isuzu MUX - 2012 to 2016 (4JJ1 engine)
Tools required - Small socket set and cleaning rag.
Installation Time - Approximately 20 minutes.
Difficulty - Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required