Roof Top Tent Camping Package - 2 Person Soft Shell Tent Canyon Offroad available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Looking for the ultimate roof top tent camping setup for your dual cab?
Please note: HALF CAB RACKS are on pre-order. Any orders during this time will dispatch on the week 01/03/2021. All other racks in stock.
This complete package converts your ute into the ultimate camping & touring utility! Package includes:
Canyon Roof Top Tent
OzRoo Tub Rack
OzRoo Roller Cover
PPD Performance are proud to present the Canyon Roof Top Tent, OzRoo Lockable Ute Roller Cover and Tub Rack combination, everything you need to camp in comfort and style!
The OEM quality, retractable ute roller covers are designed to protect your valuable equipment from both theft and water damage, while the HD rated (400kg) Tub Rack is designed specifically for roof top tents.
Canyon Off-Road 2 Person Roof Top Tent Specifications:
(SOFT SHELL)(SKU: CAN-100-S)
- Absolute convenience – sets up in under three minutes!
- Tough-as 320 gsm Poly Cotton Ripstop Canvas construction
- Fully water and insect proof design – perfect for the tropics
- 2x Large Skylights (gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night)
- Stronger, longer ladder designed for lifted 4WDs!
- Packing size: 1250mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 350mm(H)
- Open Size: 2400mm(L) X 1400mm(W) X 1300mm(H)
- Weight: 53Kg
This Canyon Off-Road Roof Top Tent has just arrived and is designed to excel as a convenient and safe camping solution for Aussies. Perfect for anything from a weekend away on the beach or an extended stay in the forest
This 2 person Roof Top Tent is quick and easy to set up - it can be ready for use in under three minutes, and can be packed away just as quickly. Paired with one of the OZROO Half/Full Height Tub racks for the back of a Dual cab Ute you can create your ultimate camping setup!
The tent is made from tough 320gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas with high-quality polyester medium to heavy gauge self-repairing coil zips. The fly is made from durable poly oxford with a 2000mm water head capability.
Traditional polyester edge binding has been replaced with durable flat fell seams ensuring no fraying and minimal risk of wicking (the ability of water to be drawn upwards by capillary).
The roof top tent is fully waterproof due to blade coat waterproofing application, and the windows feature a polyester sand-fly and midge-proof mesh woven using one of the finest mesh grids available - 150gm/M2. This still maintains anti-tear characteristics.
The aluminium ladder is suitable for installation on almost any model of 4WD coming to a total of 2.1m high.
The PVC cover is made from heavy-duty 600 GSM, which means the tent is well protected from any low overhanging trees or other obstacles.
OzRoo Roller Cover Product Specifications
The ute roller cover consists of an aluminum curtain that rolls up into a small canister that is located next to the cabin, maintaining maximum usable tray space.
- Matte Black Aluminium Multistage Powder coat finish for extra durability
- Multiple lock/rest positions (full open, half open etc)
- Fully compatible with the OzRoo Tub Racks
- Lockable with Vehicle tailgate in place and cover.
- Weather resistant with integrated water drain management system
- Simple installation with clamp-on system
- 2 year warranty
These durable and attractive roller covers are water resistant. Water runs to both sides of the Cover and is collected in the channels of the side panels, and then drains away down a rear drain tube.
OzRoo Tub Rack Specifications
The OzRoo Tub Racks are constructed from high tensile, reinforced steel and are finished in multistage powder coat to offer the ultimate in utility, durability, functionality and appearance.
RATED TO 400kgs - PERFECT FOR A ROOF TOP TENT!
Designed specifically for the Australian Ute, they are supplied complete with all fitting accessories, and offer easy direct mount fitment, and these market leading features
Full height racks:
- Length of the racks: 126cm
- Width of the racks: 145cm-180cm
- 50mm distance between adjustment holes.
- 6 holes of adjustment on the lower arm
- 6 holes of adjustment on the upper arm.
- Maximum height 650mm above tub
- Minimum height 400mm
- Includes two side bars.
Half height racks:
- Length of the rack - 126cm
- Width of the rack - 145cm-180cm
- 50mm distance between adjustment holes.
- 3 holes of adjustment on the lower arm
- 3 holes of adjustment on the upper arm.
- Maximum height 350mm above tub
- Minimum height 200mm
- Includes one side bar.
OzRoo, For Australian Conditions - Proudly distributed by PPD Performance
*Please note the weight rating is contingent on correct installation at a non-maximum height. The weight rating is slightly degraded at maximum height.