Toyota Landcruiser 300 series (2021-2025) Safari ARMAX Snorkel - SS98HP available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Toyota Landcruiser 300 series (2021-2025) Safari ARMAX Snorkel - SS98HP
The SS98HP Toyota 300 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel provides up to 50% more air than the factory air intake. A must for all performance focused 4x4 owners.
This snorkel is tough and stylish and has been designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of the 300 series Landcruiser
With the popularity of performance upgrades using engine management and larger exhausts, Safari 4x4 Engineering took the decision to design a snorkel system that not only raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner, but also would be able to deliver the necessary volume of air into the engine, therefore maximising the performance enhancements potential.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design suitable for the Toyota LandCruiser 300 Series 3.3L V6 Twin-Turbo Diesel (F33A-FTV) Engine. The Safari ARMAX snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari ARMAX air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
- Designed and constructed in Australia, manufactured from quality UV stabilised polyethylene
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Fitting guide, with accurate cutting template designed to ensure successful fit-up
- Designed to maximise airflow, ensuring supply of cool air for maximum engine performance
- Positive sealed for water and dust protection
- OEM+ durability and appearance
Please Note: We keep many of these in stock, but are unable to keep all.
Generally these are made to order with a 2-3 week lead time currently. If in stock they will dispatch immediately