Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (2007+) 75mm/20mm suspension lift kit - Bilstien B6
Pushing your 4x4 to the absolute limit and need the suspension lifted ? We supply kits, comprehensively designed to give a complete solution, tailored and built to your requirements and budget.
The B6 Shock is designed specifically to fit Australian Market lifted off-roaders. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B6 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
This kit, designed specifically for the 200 series 2007+ will lift your vehicle by 75mm/40mm front to rear, and provide dramatically improved road holding, towing balance and off-road performance.
This full kit, comprises the following;
|Front King Springs|
|Bilstein B6 Front Struts|
|Rear 0-300KG King Springs|
|Bilstein B6 Rear Shocks|
|Upper Control Arms|
These BILSTEIN Offroad shock absorbers offers consistent performance no matter what, an all-important trait when tackling the drive to work, with increased comfort and compliance, or the unforgiving Aussie terrain.
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Improved performance in lifted applications
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications
Note - 75mm lift is measured against standard